About them: Every day millions of people around the world trust Colgate-Palmolive to help care for themselves and the ones they love. From oral care to personal care, from home care to pet nutrition, Colgate-Palmolive makes the products that make you smile. Throughout the world, smiles are the language of happiness, universal expressions of joy. As a trusted partner, Colgate offers quality oral care products, including toothpastes and toothbrushes, as well as expert dental health information.
I had the pleasure of receiving Colgate Toothpaste for review. I was able to get and try the Colgate Optic White High Impact White toothpaste. It came in a 4.5 oz tube and was a mint flavor. Colgate toothpaste is one of my main go to toothpastes. I love how it cleans and whitens my teeth. This one was no different. I could see a difference in the color of my teeth within a day or two of using this toothpaste! They were whiter and felt cleaner. I have continued to use it and my teeth have only gotten whiter. I would say they are 90% whiter than they were before I started using this Colgate Optic White High Impact White Toothpaste. I just love this toothpaste. I have really bad enamel and this is gentle on the enamel that I do have. It taste great and makes my teeth feel clean. My teeth feel stronger, are less sensitive and are way whiter than they were before I started using it and I highly recommend it. Below are some of Celebrity Makeup Artist Vincent Oquendo’s runway ready tips:
- To shine like a star on or off the runway, apply a little bit of clear gloss over your favorite lipstick for extra sparkle.
- Bright, youthful skin is a runway staple for good reason – it really helps your other features pop! I’m a big fan of using a dewy tinted moisturizer to keep skin looking luminous and healthy.
- Having a bright smile really boosts my confidence, especially before big events or important meetings. I use Colgate Optic White High Impact White Toothpaste, available at Target, to make sure my smile is always dressed for success.
- For a camera-ready smile straight from the runway, add a little highlighter with your finger to the cupid’s bow of your lip and pair with a nude, beige or red lipstick – the champagne glow of the highlighter really draws attention to a bright Designer Smile.
- Accentuating a bright smile doesn’t always have to mean adding a coat of lipstick – by highlighting your cheek bones with a shimmering powder, the focus is brought to the center of your face so your smile really stands out
Disclosure: I received this product for free, in exchange for my honest review, which may differ from your. Regardless, I only recommend products and services I used personally, and believe will be a good fit for consumers.