Cream Cheese, Feta and or added Jalapeno’s stuffed into turkey breast. Bake at 375 for 30 or so minutes and you have very yummy dinner for a family of 4 or more!
- You need 4 cream cheese packets, basically one for each chicken breast.
- You need 2 Jalapeno’s, Cut them into rings, leave the seeds
- You need half the container of the Feta or use half a cup.
- We used 4 chicken breast for the family of 4. ( you need depending household
- Mixing bowl, cutting board, knife, glass pan
- Toothpicks if stuffed to much (optional)
Grab the bowl, place the cream cheese & feta into the bowl, Mix it all together until the feta is well mixed. We added the Jalapeno’s after ( cut them into rings and leave the seeds) I stuffed two with just cream cheese and feta since the kids don’t like spicy stuff. So we did 2 cream cheese feta, and then 2 with jalapeno’s added.
Take the chicken slice it in the middle, stuff the chicken with the cream cheese, feta and jalapeno’s, if they are stuffed to much use the tooth picks to close the chicken
Bake in the oven at 375 for 30 minutes f or until it reaches 165 degrees. Test the chicken with the temperature gauge and then your chicken is ready. Super easy took about 30 minutes to prep and 30 minutes to cook.