This is a great dinner as well, I am getting into the whole stuffed chicken and they are so delicious. This one is a bit more required then the other stuffed chicken one.
You will need
- One chicken breast per household
- cup of cheddar cheese, and cup of summer sausage sliced into 4 ways
- mixing bowl, knife, food processor, cutting board, and glass dish, toothpicks (optional)
Prep and make the stuffed chicken
- Get one chicken breast per many of household, we do one for both kids.
- You need to brine the chicken in cold water and salt for 20 minutes
- Bag of shredded Cheddar
- Slice up summer sausage, cook on stove for 5-7 minutes, then use a food processor to make into bacon bit size
- Then cut the chicken breast on the side and stuff the chicken with the cheddar cheese and summer sausage from then bowl
- Then sprinkle cheddar cheese, or (left over from bowl) over the top of the chicken in glass container
- Preheat oven to 375, and make for 30 minutes or so or until you hit 165 on temperature guage