About Them: From hurricanes to tornadoes or fires, every state in the U.S. is vulnerable to some type of emergency weather situation, and just in time for National Preparedness Month, Master Lock is standing by to help families and individuals prepare for any emergency situation.
Master lock is celebrating the National Preparedness Month Safety and Security. This box is very heavy and very strong. Has handles on two side, has a way to lock it with a key and lastly it is fire proof. This will handle just about every storm mother nature brings on. It’s the large version so it will hold a lot of stuff. I even stuffed paper in it and then stuck it in a pool and dunked it a few times, to see how secure it is with water, and it handled it just fine. The metal is really strong and handles the well to almost anything the is thrown at it, dropped, smashes and you can still open and close it. This Security box is great for so much personal belongings that need to be secured.
- Stay Informed. Sign up for automated alerts from FEMA and WEA to notify you of any emergency situations happening in your area.
- Know the Facts. Understand the terms used by weather anchors and reporters, such as the difference between a watch and a warning.
- Safeguard Your Stuff. Possessions can be replaced, but critical documents are vital to efficient disaster recovery. Gain access to any document by securely uploading them to the Master Lock Vault.
- Make a Plan. Almost 50 percent of Americans do not have an evacuation plan and/or shelter, food or water readily available.
- Gather an Emergency Kit. Learn what you need to build an emergency disaster kit so it’s ready when you need it most.
[easyreview cat1title=”Quality” cat1detail=”Durability, presentation and ease of use.” cat1rating=”5″ cat2title=”Professionalism” cat2detail=”Available information, customer service and promptness.” cat2rating=”5″ cat3title=”Value” cat3detail=”Attractiveness, style and price competitiveness.” cat3rating=”5″]
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers. Disclosure Giveaways: Tiffany’s Reviews is not responsible for shipment of prize, and can take up to 8 weeks to arrive. Winner will be announced, emailed, then has 24 hours to claim all giveaways are mostly USA unless stated otherwise, or new winner is picked.