This is about a great double chocolate brownies I made tonight and my husband loved them, even said they are the best brownies he’s ever eaten, and my husband loves brownies like crazy.. If you love the home-made style brownie mix and just love brownies this is one brownie batter you need to try out!
Start by pre heating the oven to 350, ours runs hot so I just notched it under 350.
What you need
- 2 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- hand full or two of almonds (if want to)
So what you need to do is take
- 1 cup of chocolate chips and chop up the butter into thin slices and put in a pan on low and let it melt all the way out until it is smooth and not bubbling. ( while it was starting to melt, I worked on the second part as fast as I can)
- In a large bowl take the 3 eggs, flour, sugar, vanilla, & baking soda and mix it all together until its one giant glob, then let it sit in the bowl
- Now go back to the chocolate/butter in the pan and start stirring it until it’s all liquid like just a pile of melted chocolate, remove from eat and place pan on counter, let it sit for a minute then grab the bowl and put the batter in the pan with the melted chocolate and mix it all together until it is a brownie batter.
- Now grab the other cup of chocolate chips and the almonds if you decide and mix it into the pan with the batter, then once all mixed put the batter into a 8X11 glass pan.
Now for the oven part
Now you place your pan in the oven at 350 and let it cook in their for about 25 minutes, check at 17 to see where it is, or wait for the smell to arise. Once you are done just take the pan out of the oven and let it sit on the counter and you’re done!