The new Olay Fresh Effects products will leave your skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Below is a short description of the awesome package I got from Olay and Walmart!
- Va-Va-Vivid!- Powered Contour Cleansing System: This powerful brush with super-soft, supple bristles gently massages your skin for a healthy-looking glow and a full-face cleansing.
- Shine, Shine Go Away!- Shine Minimizing Cleanser: This cleanser has all the purifying power of a mask, but lathers and rinses like a daily cleanser to remove 2X more dirt, oil, and make-up than basic cleansing.
- Bead Me Up!- Exfoliating Cleanser: Foaming bubbles and exfoliating microbeads come together to gently purify and lift away dirt, while softly scrubbing your skin for a beautifully fresh, healthy look.
- S’Wipe Out!- Refreshing Make-up Removal Cloths: These special pre-moistened cloths are covered in cottony-soft cleansing pockets to lift away dirt and makeup – even waterproof mascara – in a flash.
- Long Live Moisture!- Satin Finish Lotion: Lose the shine and get satiny active moisturizers keeping your skin soft and smooth for up to 24-hours!
- BB Cream!- Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with Sunscreen: An all-in-one solution for instantly brighter-looking, smoother-feeling, more even skin tone.
So I got this pretty epic awesome package from Olay with Wal-Mart. This is nothing I have ever experienced in my life and my mouth dropped to the floor when I opened it. It came with every single product on the olay fresh effect line. They all are awesome really. Very mild smelling, light weight, gets the job done, you feel amazing when you use them. My favorites of the bunch is the BB cream, Shine, shine go away & Bead me up. Though they all are amazing. Even though I got those amazing products I also got the cardboard vanity box (wish it had instructions how to set up), Gift Card to Wal-Mart, USB drive with info, and a little make up bag. The vanity is pretty thick wood and will last a good long time, and the drawer once you remove the pockets it gets easier to open and close. Its pretty epic cool to see something you would see on an isle cap in a store, in the comfort of my home.. Its pretty awesome and is bulky so you need space to. Now back to the products.
The BB cream is very light weight, also acts like a concealer to, you can even place make up over it as well or as is. Smell isn’t strong at all, only need a few dabs and your done applying. Lasts for a great amount of time even with makeup. I just love my BB cream I carry it in my makeup bag, Love how it hides those blemishes really well!
The Shine, shine go away, you can use as is, or use with the va va vivid tool which is a tool that is small and hand-held with a battery to make it work, the head is bristle like to help bring that shine right out of your face, one who suffers oily faces then this is great for you, and the tool is pretty cheap in price, but works great!. It’s a purple like color and very thick, smells good, apply’s great, kinda like a mask, washing it off does require many splashes.
The Bead me up, is another favorite one, its white, with some beads in it, but they are small and smooth and feel amazing on the face, burns only if you went pimple pop crazy, otherwise none at all. Goes on great, washes off fast, and leaves your fast soft and smooth. Even after 6 hours, and many touches of the face you still can feel it doing it’s job. It has removed many black heads from my nose. It’s a great product and it exfoliates as well, so it peels off those peeling faces!
The S’Wipe out is the face clothes you use on your face when removing makeup. Works really great, removes the makeup all on one wipe cloth, so it saves you a lot. I rarely use make up wipe clothes, but this one is pretty sweet. Smells great little stronger smell, but it is trapped in a bag. The top closes shut well, and keeps the air out. Love how you get a bunch more than a usual bag, well one’s I have got in the past, they are pretty thick to, so it will just wipe that makeup right off your face!!
[easyreview cat1title=”Quality” cat1detail=”Durability, presentation and ease of use.” cat1rating=”5″ cat2title=”Professionalism” cat2detail=”Available information, customer service and promptness.” cat2rating=”5″ cat3title=”Value” cat3detail=”Attractiveness, style and price competitiveness.” cat3rating=”5″]
Disclosure: I received product(s) for free in exchange for an honest review, which may differ from yours. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I used personally, and believe will be good for my readers. Disclosure Giveaways: Tiffany’s Reviews is not responsible for shipment of prize, and can take up to 8 weeks to arrive. Winner will be announced, emailed, then has 24 hours to claim, or new winner is picked.
All in all great collection they have came out with. Something I will buy in the future. Considering that Olay stuff can get really expensive why I tend to stay clear, this collection is relativity cheap, and does a great job doing as it should. I have never really tried many olay products in my life hood, and I think this has pretty much set me into a new direction on their products. I got a sweet vanity, great set of products to last me forever, and a pretty little make up bag, that I use in my car for my change, to remind me to wash my face when I get home!